Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc,microsoft.public.word.mailmergefields,microsoft.public.word.general

Default Printing XLS source on nonlabel mailmerge header DOC

When I print labels from XLS spreadsheets, I'd like to keep track of
them by printing the name of the XLS file somewher ein the no-label
zone above the labesl of the Word .DOC output, so if the lables get
scattered or mixed up, we can figure out which is which.

- = -
http://www.panix.com/~vjp2/vasos.htm http://www.facebook.com/vasjpan2