Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
KKD KKD is offline

Default Duplicates

Is there a way to be flagged when adding a duplicate record. My spreadsheet
is set up with records in rows...I want to know when I am entering a
duplicate invoice number, which is a value stored in a single column of the
row. I want to be allowed to enter duplicates, I just need to know that it IS
a duplicate. Any suggestions?
--
KKD