Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Spreadsheets Lost Their Data

Hello,

One of our users has two files which, when opened, are empty. When they are
opened, it's as if a new spreadsheet has been created (File - New, sort of
thing). The files would open properly on Friday, then come Monday, they
opened devoid of data.

The two files weren't emptied of data, then saved recently, the one file was
last saved in July. These are the only files that this happens to. She is
using Excel 2003, on Windows 2000.

Is there some way to resolve this problem? Or was it just a glitch that lost
her data?