Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Data separation

I currently have a spread sheet that has the first and last name in one
column as, Smith, John. I really need to break these names apart and have
them populate two separate colums. Any suggestions?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi,
Highlight the column then do text to columns, delimited, check the box that
says comma, next, finish
it will split in two columns

if this helps please click yes, thanks