Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Mean separation by LSD value

I can get my LSD after I do an ANOVA. Now I need a mean seperation. Help
appreciated. I like to be able to put the little a's and b's next to the
treatments. Does the newest version of Excel possibly do a mean separation
test????
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Peggy -

The data analysis tools in Excel 2007 are not changed from those in previous
versions.

- Mike Middleton
http://www.DecisionToolworks.com
Decision Analysis Add-ins for Excel

"Peggy" wrote in message
I can get my LSD after I do an ANOVA. Now I need a mean seperation. Help
appreciated. I like to be able to put the little a's and b's next to the
treatments. Does the newest version of Excel possibly do a mean separation
test????

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Ram Ram is offline

Hi Peggy
I dont know about older or newest versions of MS office...but u can do this
manually (there is no direct function) in excel by putting some formulas...go
through this PDF...
http://agbiopubs.sdstate.edu/articles/ExEx8160.pdf

Regards
Ram