Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
MFS MFS is offline

Default Gap or something I cannot understand

Hi,

May be this is a gap or it is something I cannot understand.

Every day I copy some data from a system to Excel (copy/paste method).
Normally every line in the system will be completely pasted in the first
columns cell (A).

After that I use Text to Columns and everything is fine, the problem starts
after using Text to Columns. When I copy new data, it does not be pasted in
the first columns cell (A) as usual, but the data jumps from the first
column to the others.

The only way I know to resolve this problem, is by closing all Excel
applications and reopen a new one.

Please help me on this.

--
MFS22