Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Custom Labels

I would like to use Excel to create labels on Avery labels? But when I
format the rows and columns to the label sizes it just doesn't fit?
What am I doing wrong? Is there an easy way to do this?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Sandy wrote:
I would like to use Excel to create labels on Avery labels? But when I
format the rows and columns to the label sizes it just doesn't fit?
What am I doing wrong? Is there an easy way to do this?

You might have more success using Word for the formatting. Use Excel to
drive the data. See

http://avery.com/wizard

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Sandy -

Usually, the best way is to use Excel for the data and use Word's mail merge
feature to print.

For step-by-step instructions, search (Google) for "mail merge" (without the
quotes).

- Mike
http://www.MikeMiddleton.com