Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Rob Rob is offline

Default Line chart - Change the Axis round

I have three column of data see below. I want the labels to appear on the y
axis and the values to appear on the x axis. I have looked at John Peltiers
soultion using the DOT chart and can get it to work for one series of data
i.e. Column A & B. Does any one know how to display the second series of
values as well using this method

Label Date Date
L101 05/02/2009 09/02/2009
L102 16/02/2009 21/02/2009
L103 23/02/2009 09/03/2009
L104 06/03/2009 21/03/2009
L105 15/03/2009 06/04/2009

I would like two line so i can show the differences between the two dates
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Excel 2007
Try an easier Diamond Plot.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/wyj1xyiywoi/08_21_09.xlsx