Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default pics in Excel

I just changed to office 2007 and my spreadsheet which originally had small
pics in a cell are now not in that cell they are gone or moved to another
location on the sheet? What is going on?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Try to open the file in your previous Office Version, I think your file pics
will be ok.
--
If this post helps, pls click Yes