Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default when I select one cell, why are 5 more cells selected below

When I select one cell, the 5 cells immediately below it are selected as
well. The cells are not merged. I have only one excell document that
behaves this way. Anyone know why its doing this ?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi

Try tapping F8

Mike

"Mrnetwurm" wrote:

When I select one cell, the 5 cells immediately below it are selected as
well. The cells are not merged. I have only one excell document that
behaves this way. Anyone know why its doing this ?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Version 2007?

If you are not in EXTENDED mode as Mike suggested, try changing the Zoom
level up or down a couple of notches.

Especially if you are in Page Layout view.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Wed, 19 Aug 2009 11:25:01 -0700, Mrnetwurm
wrote:

When I select one cell, the 5 cells immediately below it are selected as
well. The cells are not merged. I have only one excell document that
behaves this way. Anyone know why its doing this ?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Does the workbook have any macros in?

--
p45cal