Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Create multiple rows that follows a series

Example I have 100 rows with multiple columns
the first column is 1,2,3......47.
The second column is entered values not in any order.
The 3rd colums is entered values that are not in any order
Te 4th column - 10th column are values that are dependent upon the values
from the 2nd and 3rd column and may have a formula added to derive a number;
however, the cell values are with the corresponding row.
For row 1Column4=C3-B1, Column5=B1-$C23, column6 =MIN(Sheet1:Sheet5!B1)
For row 2Column4=C2-B2, Column5=B2-$C23, column6 =MIN(Sheet1:Sheet5!B2)
For row 3Column4=C3-B3, Column5=B3-$C23, column6 =MIN(Sheet1:Sheet5!B3)
For row 4Column4=C4-B4, Column5=B4-$C23, column6 =MIN(Sheet1:Sheet5!B4)
This continues up to row 47 could this be continued for 1000 rows without
manually updating each cell. I have gotten this far by control c and the
control b in the downward direction
How could I automatically do this throughout say 1000 rows. I have tried the
automatic fill and cannot get it to work and I have tried a macro but it just
changes the first 953 to the number 1 and then the last 954-1000 is really
the actual 1st 47.
and some of the cells do not even carry a value.
What is a successful way to achieve updating the rows that calculate data
per row.

Thank you,
Robin