Kassie

Default Dawgpilot come in please

Hi, when trying to look for a response again, click on the first search
field, nter your name (dawgpilot), in the second field, click on the arrow
and select "Excel", and hit search. You will find your 3 posts, as wel as
the responses thereto in a jiffy. The guys actually went out of their way to
assist you, instead of not reacting, or as you said, that your questions did
not even appear. They did appear, my friend. In future as well, when you
post a question, please tick the option that reads "Advise me of replies".
When you get your reply, merely click the "on read the response" link and
voila

Have a great day
dawgpilot

Thank you Kassie, but as I explained in another post, my notification went to
somone on my contacts list, not me, and when I did a search for dawpilot
nothing turned up. There is another microsoft office "communtiy" page I was
on when I posted but the messages turned up here so when I went back to that
page I posted from (saved to my favorites when I posted) nothing was there
even hours later. Believe me, I spent hours going over every search I could
think of (yes, including dawgpilot), and even read many posts with other
titles hoping mine somehow was labled with another title. Needless to say, I
was very frustrated!!!!

"Kassie" wrote:

Hi, when trying to look for a response again, click on the first search
field, nter your name (dawgpilot), in the second field, click on the arrow
and select "Excel", and hit search. You will find your 3 posts, as wel as
the responses thereto in a jiffy. The guys actually went out of their way to
assist you, instead of not reacting, or as you said, that your questions did
not even appear. They did appear, my friend. In future as well, when you
post a question, please tick the option that reads "Advise me of replies".
When you get your reply, merely click the "on read the response" link and
voila

Have a great day

Kassie

In future, maybe try this link:
http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...s/default.mspx

Glad to see you got your responses though! Also, try the following site
as suggested by David McRitchie:

see http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/snakecol.htm