Kassie

Default Dawgpilot come in please

Hi, when trying to look for a response again, click on the first search
field, nter your name (dawgpilot), in the second field, click on the arrow
and select "Excel", and hit search. You will find your 3 posts, as wel as
the responses thereto in a jiffy. The guys actually went out of their way to
assist you, instead of not reacting, or as you said, that your questions did
not even appear. They did appear, my friend. In future as well, when you
post a question, please tick the option that reads "Advise me of replies".
When you get your reply, merely click the "on read the response" link and
voila

Have a great day