Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default excel file seems to open but does not display

One of my excel files seems to open but it does not display.The file appears
on the bottom toolbar. When I try to close it I get the save dialogue box and
when clicked appears to close the file.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I'm not sure what the bottom toolbar is, but if you do a Print Preview, do you
see your data?

If yes, then maybe your worksheet window is just off the visible screen.
In xl2003 menus,
Window|Arrange|tiled
(and arrange the way you like)

If no, then maybe the workbook is hidden.
In xl2003 menus,
Window|Unhide

--

Dave Peterson
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

hi neilc,

this is one of the possibility that all the rows and columns are hidden in
one sheet and other sheets are hidden or there are no other sheet in this
workbook. To unhite those hidden rows and/or columns, click on
format-rows/columns-unhide

mostly your problem will be solved by this.

if this helps, click yes below