Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default tab over in form

I have created a form in an Excel worksheet using the Control toolbox. The
form has text boxes, option buttons and combo boxes. How do I make it so that
the user can tab from one box to the next without having to click the curser
in each box? Please help!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

--Are you sure the textboxes are in a user form? (Alt+F11 to launch VBERight
click VBAproject tree Insert Userform..)In that case tab should take you to
-the next control..

--Right click a textboxProperties . check out the 'Tabindex' property. The
tab follows the index .Set that in your sequence,...

If this post helps click Yes
---------------
Jacob Skaria

"Gail" wrote:

I have created a form in an Excel worksheet using the Control toolbox. The
form has text boxes, option buttons and combo boxes. How do I make it so that
the user can tab from one box to the next without having to click the curser
in each box? Please help!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

It is not a user form created in VB. It is a form created on an Excel
worksheet - the text boxes, etc. were created using the Control Toolbox. I
have read earlier post - but they did not help me. Is there a way to allow
the user to tab thru the form?