Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Deleting Links

How does one "do it by hand"? I've looked throught the link help files and
can't find a way to do it by hand.

"Myrna Larson" wrote:

You DON'T have to use Bill Manville's FindLink utility. The task can be done
by hand. FindLink just makes it easier.

On Tue, 26 Oct 2004 08:17:06 -0700, "Connie Martin"
wrote:

Thank you! That did it. One thing I'll never understand with Excel is that
the option to do things are there, but you have to download and install a
file in order to undo the option you decided you didn't want!!

"Frank Kabel" wrote:

Hi
goto: http://oaltd.co.uk/MVP/Default.htm

and search for Findlink.zip
(http://oaltd.co.uk/DLCount/DLCount.a...e=FindLink.zip)

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

"Connie Martin" schrieb im
Newsbeitrag ...
How do I delete a link, so I don't continue to get that pestering
pop-up when
I open a file?