Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Can not insert Columns

I get this message when I try to insert a column anywhere in my excel sheet.
Screen shot :
http://img40.imageshack.us/img40/8320/52370335.png

Why is that? There is no data in the last column i still have a lot of
columns left and they are empty. Could it be because of froozen cells on top?

Thank You,
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

hi
excel has lost it's reference to used range. this happens now and then and
is easy to reset.
see this site
note that is some of the older versions of excel, you may have to close
excel for the new setting to take.

Regards
FSt1

"Damian" wrote:

I get this message when I try to insert a column anywhere in my excel sheet.
Screen shot :
http://img40.imageshack.us/img40/8320/52370335.png

Why is that? There is no data in the last column i still have a lot of
columns left and they are empty. Could it be because of froozen cells on top?

Thank You,

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

thnks for the feed back.

regards