Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Displaying Multiple Results from Vlookup

I need to display mutiple results from a V lookup. Please excuse my
explination, I am trying my best!

I need to look up the due dates of products into our warhouse, in some cases
there are multiple results.

On Sheet 1 in column A I have the product codes I need to look up.
On Sheet 2 I have the product codes in column A and the due dates in column B.

I need to display the correesponding due dates in column I (for the 1st due
date), column K (for the 2nd due date - if applic.) and column M (for the 3rd
due date - if applic.).

Is there such a formula?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi Nikki,