Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Auto Forward in Mailbox

hello everyone please help me
i am working as Administration i have to updat lot of data on daily basis
actualy what i want to know that
suppose one man Ahmed working under me his residency expire after 2 year
Example:.

Name Residency Issue Date Expiry Date
Cell A1 Cell B1 Cell C1
Ahmed 25 Jun 2006 25 Jun 2008

I want that as the cel B1 reach 25 jun 2006 ( due to auto date ) excel sheet
give me reminder in my mailbox .
is that possible

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

As good as - if not better - download "Stickies" free from:

http://www.zhornsoftware.co.uk/stickies/download.html

This will put a little yellow ("Stickie") reminder on your desktop when you
need it and it will stay there, on top, until you remove it.

You can use it for hundreds of other reminders too.

Best wishes,

Ed

"Suleman" wrote in message
hello everyone please help me
i am working as Administration i have to updat lot of data on daily basis
actualy what i want to know that
suppose one man Ahmed working under me his residency expire after 2 year
Example:.

Name Residency Issue Date Expiry Date
Cell A1 Cell B1 Cell
C1
Ahmed 25 Jun 2006 25 Jun 2008

I want that as the cel B1 reach 25 jun 2006 ( due to auto date ) excel
sheet
give me reminder in my mailbox .
is that possible

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Brother i think you don,t get my meaning

i am working in kuwait and accrding to kuwait rule every employee should
renew the resdency afetr two year now 600 employee working under me so i have
excel sheet and putt all data name of employee and expiry residence so now
what i am doing everyday i open the excel sheet and find which today have
expire residency so i send to related department for renewed at thsi process
too much mistake.
so what i want know that everyday which mens expire resdency Excel send me
details in my mailbox if taht possible taht is very good for me before i get
the
some formulas butt that all related VBA butt i doon,t know VBA

please help me i am thankfull to you all ppl

"Suleman" wrote in message
hello everyone please help me
i am working as Administration i have to updat lot of data on daily basis
actualy what i want to know that
suppose one man Ahmed working under me his residency expire after 2 year
Example:.

Name Residency Issue Date Expiry Date
Cell A1 Cell B1 Cell
C1
Ahmed 25 Jun 2006 25 Jun 2008

I want that as the cel B1 reach 25 jun 2006 ( due to auto date ) excel
sheet
give me reminder in my mailbox .
is that possible

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

As far as I know, Excel will not relate to any task scheduler or
independently access an e-mail client to initiate a 'send' command.

My suggestion for Stickies is an alternative that might solve your problem.
You say you want reminding ahead of a residency expiring.

You set a Stickie to appear on your desktop with the name and details of the
employee who's residency is about to expire say a week before that date. You
can have as many as you like as often as you like as far ahead as you like.
2010/2011/2012....

Take a look, try it and see. It is free. I have used it for years and would
not be without it. I have several annual reminders and many monthly
reminders.

I hope you understand okay. I realize English is not your native language.

This is an Excel forum and I only digress to help you.

Best wishes,

Ed

"Suleman" wrote in message
hello everyone please help me
i am working as Administration i have to updat lot of data on daily
basis
actualy what i want to know that
suppose one man Ahmed working under me his residency expire after 2
year
Example:.

Name Residency Issue Date Expiry Date
Cell A1 Cell B1
Cell
C1
Ahmed 25 Jun 2006 25 Jun 2008

I want that as the cel B1 reach 25 jun 2006 ( due to auto date ) excel
sheet
give me reminder in my mailbox .
is that possible

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

perhaps use excel to create an Appointment file for the desired dates
and import the resultant Excel spreadsheet into Outlook. You may set
reminders as far in advance as you wish in the appointment file. i
suggest you create one appointment in Outlook and then Export it to give
yourself an example file design for your Appointment file.