Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default change NUM to COUNT in bar

I can't change the bottom left box with NUM to anything else.

Have tried right click & choosing Count Nums, but won't change.

Any ideas?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

The NUM indicates that you have numlock enabled (on the keyboard).

Near that, you'll find the Sum/count/average/... info.

But you'll have to select at least two non-empty cells to see that info.

--

Dave Peterson