-   -   change NUM to COUNT in bar (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/238954-change-num-count-bar.html)

jfk2772

change NUM to COUNT in bar

I can't change the bottom left box with NUM to anything else.

Have tried right click & choosing Count Nums, but won't change.

Any ideas?

Dave Peterson

change NUM to COUNT in bar

The NUM indicates that you have numlock enabled (on the keyboard).

Near that, you'll find the Sum/count/average/... info.

But you'll have to select at least two non-empty cells to see that info.

--

Dave Peterson