Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How do I replace/select new fields in pivot table using a macro?

I have a pivot table that grabs data on a monthly basis and displays it by
global region (in columns) and by organizational function (in rows). I need
to export this data to a summary report. I need help writing a macro that
will replace/update the data reflected in this pivot table. For example, the
data in the pivot table is "Sum of June" and I need the macro to update it to
"Sum of July". I can do this manually by choosing the July data in the field
chooser list, but I need to get this process automated. Any help would be
great. Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Excel 2007 Pivot Table
Automated a generic Page Filter.