Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default how do i permanently change the page setup in excel?

I would like to permanently save page margins, orientation, and gridline
selections so every time I open a new excel worksheet, it will be formatted
for optimal printing. thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You could create a workbook template named book.xlt and store it in your XLStart
folder. You can name the sheets whatever you want (and do other stuff, too --
print headers/footers/margins).

In xl2003, a new workbook will be created based on this workbook when you click
on the New Icon on the standard toolbar.

And if you want this same info on each new sheet you add to an existing
workbook, create another template and store it in that same XLStart folder. But
name it Sheet.xlt

--

Dave Peterson