Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Weird Excel 2003 macro problem

Somehow one of my users has set a keyboard shortcut or macro so that every
time he opens an Excel document using the Folder Open button in the toolbar
instead of the File, Open method, it goes automatically to set print space
and selects the entire document as soon as he clicks on a cell.
How can I clear that macro or shortcut? After it happens the document won't
save or close. We have to Ctr+alt+del and close Excel, then run Repair
Office from the Office CD. It took a while to figure out it was that button
that triggers the event. Surely somebody has an idea?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Try this:

Tools|Customize (just to show that menu)
Rightclick on the offending icon on the toolbar
click reset

--

Dave Peterson