Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
CFI CFI is offline

Default Can I change the font on auto filter?

Can I change the font size in an auto filter drop down?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Not without changing the worksheet Zoom setting.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Tue, 28 Jul 2009 04:08:01 -0700, CFI
wrote:

Can I change the font size in an auto filter drop down?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

So one thing you can do to simulate increasing the auto filter font size:

Select the "Format/Style..." menu. Select the "Normal" style and click on
the "Modify" button. Reduce the font size of the "Normal" font from 10 to
(say) 6. This will change the default font size of everything (cells, column
and row headers, etc). Now you will have to zoom up the view to make it
readable again. Zoom up to 170%-200%. Then try the drop-down list - you
will note that the font size is much larger. The "Normal" style does not
seem to apply to the font size of the drop-down lists.

HTH,

Eric