Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Sharing spreadsheet between two computers real-time?

Hello. At my work we provide safe escorts around our facility. We receive
calls from people needing an escort and we put the information into our "Base
Log" which is in Excel. Then we need to radio available teams to pickup the
waiting escort. I would like one computer in charge of the phone and putting
in new escorts into the base log. Then I would like another computer to edit
the base log with times when the team has picked up and dropped off the
escort.
Is there anyway I could do this real-time so that both computers are viewing
the most current information?