Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default IF function not calculating

Help! I have a number of IF functions set up and they appear to not
automatically calculate. When I change the value in the logical argument,
the values in the cell that the function is nested in do not change.
However, when I click the function button on the function box the function
calculates. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated!

Richard
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Make sure calculation is set to automatic.

ToolsOptionsCalculation tabAutomaticOK

--
Biff
Microsoft Excel MVP

"rvctrey" wrote in message
Help! I have a number of IF functions set up and they appear to not
automatically calculate. When I change the value in the logical argument,
the values in the cell that the function is nested in do not change.
However, when I click the function button on the function box the function
calculates. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated!

Richard

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Good deal!

--