-   -   IF function not calculating (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/237958-if-function-not-calculating.html)

rvctrey

IF function not calculating

Help! I have a number of IF functions set up and they appear to not
automatically calculate. When I change the value in the logical argument,
the values in the cell that the function is nested in do not change.
However, when I click the function button on the function box the function
calculates. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated!

Richard

T. Valko

IF function not calculating

Make sure calculation is set to automatic.

ToolsOptionsCalculation tabAutomaticOK

--
Biff
Microsoft Excel MVP

"rvctrey" wrote in message
Help! I have a number of IF functions set up and they appear to not
automatically calculate. When I change the value in the logical argument,
the values in the cell that the function is nested in do not change.
However, when I click the function button on the function box the function
calculates. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated!

Richard

rvctrey

IF function not calculating

Thanks, I figured this out shortly after posting. Pretty cosmic.

"rvctrey" wrote in message
Help! I have a number of IF functions set up and they appear to not
automatically calculate. When I change the value in the logical argument,
the values in the cell that the function is nested in do not change.
However, when I click the function button on the function box the function
calculates. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated!

Richard

T. Valko

IF function not calculating

Good deal!