Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Excel2007

When I open a worksheet, some of the default cell borders are gone. I am not
talking about the printing of gridlines or borders. I am just talking about
the regular cell lines that you see in a normal view.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

David Lee Stewart;429318 Wrote:
When I open a worksheet, some of the default cell borders are gone. I am
not
talking about the printing of gridlines or borders. I am just talking
about
the regular cell lines that you see in a normal view.Do you have some cells coloured? or data larger than the cell?

--
Simon Lloyd

Regards,
Simon Lloyd
View this thread: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/sh...d.php?t=119292

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

No the data does not exceed the cell space. They are not colored either. I
have compared cells that look "normal" to those that do not. Borders and
fill are none in both cases. If I copy a cell that looks normal and paste it
into a cell that does not, there is no change. I wish there was a way to
attach the file, I am not sure that I am explaining it very well.

"Simon Lloyd" wrote:

David Lee Stewart;429318 Wrote:
When I open a worksheet, some of the default cell borders are gone. I am
not
talking about the printing of gridlines or borders. I am just talking
about
the regular cell lines that you see in a normal view.Do you have some cells coloured? or data larger than the cell?

--
Simon Lloyd

Regards,
Simon Lloyd
View this thread: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/sh...d.php?t=119292

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Perhaps they are "colored" to White which wipes out gridlines.

Select all and format to "no color" or "automatic"

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

"Simon Lloyd" wrote:

David Lee Stewart;429318 Wrote:
When I open a worksheet, some of the default cell borders are gone. I am
not
talking about the printing of gridlines or borders. I am just talking
about
the regular cell lines that you see in a normal view.Do you have some cells coloured? or data larger than the cell?

--
Simon Lloyd

Regards,
Simon Lloyd
View this thread: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/sh...d.php?t=119292

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You can attach a workbook but it means joining these forums, its free of
course!
*Getting help with a workbook*
For further help with it why not join our forums (shown in the link
below) it's completely free, if you do join you will have the
opportunity to add attachments to your posts so you can add workbooks to
better illustrate your problems and get help directly with them. Also if
you do join please post in this thread (link found below) so that people
who have been following or helping with this query can continue to do
so. :)

"Simon Lloyd" wrote:

David Lee Stewart;429318 Wrote:
When I open a worksheet, some of the default cell borders are gone.

I am
not
talking about the printing of gridlines or borders. I am just

talking
about
the regular cell lines that you see in a normal view.Do you have

some cells coloured? or data larger than the cell?

--
Simon Lloyd

Regards,
Simon Lloyd
'The Code Cage' ('http://www.thecodecage.com'

(http://www.thecodecage.com/))

Simon Lloyd's Profile: 'The Code Cage Forums - View Profile: Simon

Lloyd' (http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/member.php?userid=1)
View this thread: 'Excel2007 - The Code Cage Forums'