Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Kay Kay is offline

Default Insert hyperlink ini Excel

I am trying to insert a hyperlink in an Excel 2007 spreadsheet to a bookmark
in a Word 2007 document. But when I click on Bookmark after creating the
hyperlink, I get the error message that "Microsoft Office Excel could not
open this file or could not parse a file of this type." It will let me
hyperlink to the document, just not to the bookmarks. What is the problem?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi,

You might want to post this to the Word group:

http://www.microsoft.com/communities...&lang=en&cr=US

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire