Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Multiple Entries via Drop Down

I need to be able to select multiple entries from a drop down tab that
references a named list elsewhere in the workbook. I am able to get the drop
down tab to funtion, however it refuses to project those selections into a
different cell, or select multiple entries from the list. I have tried
Debra's code, as suggested in other posts, however when I copy that code over
to my spreadsheet, it does not work. I can provide the specific files if need
be. Any suggestions?