Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Copy an excel sheet from one file to another including formulas

Hello

I would like to copy a table on a sheet from one file to another Excel file
including the formulas. This will be used in Powerpoint to create different
diagrams on different presentations...anf we do not want to re-enter the
formulas on the second file.

Can someone help ?

Regards
Nicolas
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi,
Highlight the information you want to copy, right click on the mouse, copy,
go to the sheet where you want the information, paste

"Nicolas Heyer" wrote:

Hello

I would like to copy a table on a sheet from one file to another Excel file
including the formulas. This will be used in Powerpoint to create different
diagrams on different presentations...anf we do not want to re-enter the
formulas on the second file.

Can someone help ?

Regards
Nicolas

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

First topen the destination workbook. If it is a new workbook then do nothing

Next right click the tab on the botom of the worksheet and select move or copy

On the dialog box select copy and on the pulldown list select the
destination workbook or select new workbook.

"Nicolas Heyer" wrote:

Hello

I would like to copy a table on a sheet from one file to another Excel file
including the formulas. This will be used in Powerpoint to create different
diagrams on different presentations...anf we do not want to re-enter the
formulas on the second file.

Can someone help ?

Regards
Nicolas

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Copy an excel sheet from one file to another including formula

Thanks a lot Joel, nice feature.

That would sound perfect between 2 real Excel files, but the problem is, the
copy has to be done between 2 Powerpoint Diagrams in the same powerpoint
file, using Excel for the values... In that case, Powerpoint does not
recognize both tables as separate (in names at least, they have the name of
the powerpoint file), so you cannot select a different destination...and a
simple copy/paste does not copy the formulas.

....any idea, how to get over it ?