Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Best form Database

Trying to find the best direction: My job entails me to visit 4-5 stores a
week and with each visit they want me to fill out a list of items that must
be filled out. For example: Question One: Does store have adequete Fire
Extinguishers? or Question Two: How many lights are burn out? Currently I
have a Excel spreadsheet that I have all of the questions/fields that I tab
down and arrow down or up to fill out. I was hoping to use Excel or Access
and have a simple form open up with those same questions/fields pop up and I
just fill them out and then let it populate the spreadsheet?

Access I thought could do this but it has to be dummy proof: So only the
form shows up with accessiblity to the data. Excel would be great if I can
do it?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Refer the below link which would help..

http://www.contextures.com/xlUserForm01.html