Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Excel 2007 save as pdf page size error

I have installed the "Save as pdf or XPS" add in. I can print (save as) to
pdf from Word 2007 with the page size automatically at A4, but doing the same
thing in Excel produces a most peculiar page size. All my printers have A4
set as the default, so I don't know where the "save as pdf" is getting this
from. Where can i change the settings, or is this a bug?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

On 17 Jul., 03:45, Mike McC wrote:
I have installed the "Save as pdf or XPS" add in. I can print (save as) to
pdf from Word 2007 with the page size automatically at A4, but doing the same
thing in Excel produces a most peculiar page size. All my printers have A4
set as the default, *so I don't know where the "save as pdf" is getting this
from. Where can i change the settings, or is this a bug?

Did you try
Office button/Excel Options/Advanced/
In the General section, un-check “Scale content for A4 or 8.5”x11”
paper sizes
?

Lars
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Many thanks Lars

It seems to have worked.

"Lars Damgaard" wrote:

On 17 Jul., 03:45, Mike McC wrote:
I have installed the "Save as pdf or XPS" add in. I can print (save as) to
pdf from Word 2007 with the page size automatically at A4, but doing the same
thing in Excel produces a most peculiar page size. All my printers have A4
set as the default, so I don't know where the "save as pdf" is getting this
from. Where can i change the settings, or is this a bug?

Did you try
Office button/Excel Options/Advanced/
In the General section, un-check €śScale content for A4 or 8.5€ťx11€ť
paper sizes
?

Lars

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

On Jul 24, 7:25*am, Mike McC
wrote:
Many thanks Lars

It seems to have worked.

"Lars Damgaard" wrote:
On 17 Jul., 03:45, Mike McC wrote:
I have installed the "Save as pdf or XPS" add in. I can print (save as) to
pdf from Word 2007 with the page size automatically at A4, but doing the same
thing in Excel produces a most peculiar page size. All my printers have A4
set as the default, *so I don't know where the "save as pdf" is getting this
from. Where can i change the settings, or is this a bug?

Did you try
Office button/Excel Options/Advanced/
In the General section, un-check “Scale content for A4 or 8.5”x11”
paper sizes
?

Lars- Hide quoted text -

Mike,

I am having the same issue above did not do the job for me any
suggestions ?