Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How to specify order of moving to unlocked cells in a protected sh

I have unlocked cells for data entry, then protected my sheet. When I start
at the first entry point and arrow down, it goes to the second then jumps
down several. I want to make it easy for data enterers so it goes down the
sheet in order. Help? Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

When tabbing between unlcocked cells, XL follows the convention of
left-to-right, then top-to-bottom.
--
Best Regards,

Luke M