ayanna

Default move between unlocked cells on protected sheet

The wording on my first question may be confusing...using the TAB key to move
between the unlocked cells on a protected, worksheet, for some reason, when I
get to the end of some rows, the cursor returns to the home cell on that row,
not to the next row down. Is this because some cells on these rows are
merged...if so, how can I keep those cells merged (to have ample space for
user to input their data) and still TAB left-to-right-then-down to
unprotected cells??