Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How to enable marco/vba editor?

I'm using Excel 2007 and I'm trying to learn to work with macros, but it's
grayed out(I cant click on it, same with the vba editor button). Do I need
to install something else in order to use the macro/vba editor botton? I
tried lowering the security but no change. Help please.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Ater changing security you probably have to exit excel and then re-enter
excel. You may not have the priveledge to use VBA. Some companies disable
macro programming and some editions of excel (student versions in some cases)
may also have VBA disabled.