Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default enable marco in excel 2007

i had open the developer tab in the excel option and selected the 'Enable all
macros (not recommended, potentially dangerous code can run)' option. but the
marco and VB button still gray out after i click ok. i have no access to any
marco, either create new one or runner from a exsiting one from an old
workbook

suggestions?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

VB may not have been installed. You should rerun Setup and make sure it is
selected under Office Shared Features.

--
Jim