Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Pivot Table - Show difference

I have a pivot table with the fields of year and units. I have the pivot
table displaying Sum of Units for 2008 and sum of unit for 2009 I did to show
the difference between the 2 units when units is one field.

How do I set that up?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi Erika,
Just need to add one more column in your spreadsheet where you enter the
difference between 2008 and 2009, then when selecting the range of you PT,
add this column to it

"Erika" wrote:

I have a pivot table with the fields of year and units. I have the pivot
table displaying Sum of Units for 2008 and sum of unit for 2009 I did to show
the difference between the 2 units when units is one field.

How do I set that up?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Excel 2007 PivotTable
No helper column needed.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/inzymtezdiy/07_14_09.xlsx
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Amazing, that worked perfectly thank you all for your assistance.