Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
PL PL is offline

Default Border

After pasting some figures, the borders around my cell disappear, how do I
return the borders back to normal?

Thank you
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

hi
if you are using the paste all command then you are pasting the formats of
the cell/or range you copied. if that be, then just rebuild your borders. if
you want to keep the formating of the cell in which you are pasting then use
paste special values.

regards
FSt1

"PL" wrote:

After pasting some figures, the borders around my cell disappear, how do I
return the borders back to normal?

Thank you

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

This usually works for me:

Select the cells in question
Goto the menu EditClearFormats

--
Biff
Microsoft Excel MVP

"PL" wrote in message
After pasting some figures, the borders around my cell disappear, how do I
return the borders back to normal?

Thank you

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi,

Try to minimize dual postings.

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire

"PL" wrote:

After pasting some figures, the borders around my cell disappear, how do I
return the borders back to normal?

Thank you

border on last cell of page effects border on beginning cell of ne GaryE Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 0 March 23rd 09 05:47 AM
Border Neil Pearce Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 1 February 26th 08 04:59 PM
border Sarah Excel Worksheet Functions 2 December 2nd 07 12:55 AM
Changing the border of one cell s/n change the border of adjacent gjanssenmn Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 2 October 5th 05 08:35 PM
Border Derrick Robinson Excel Worksheet Functions 2 May 9th 05 03:00 AM