Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default mutliply a worksheet by a constant

I need to multiply the contents of a spreadsheet by a constant and save the
results on a different spreadsheet. How can I do this?

Thanks for your help
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Right click the sheet tabMove or copyCheck create a copy To book select
'new book' and click OK./

If you want multiply the cel values by say (2) enter 2 in a ununsed cell.
copy the cell. Keeping the copy ; select the range of cells you would want to
multiply. Right click PasteSpecialMultiply OK.

Now save your workbook..

If this post helps click Yes
---------------
Jacob Skaria

"Eduardo" wrote:

I need to multiply the contents of a spreadsheet by a constant and save the
results on a different spreadsheet. How can I do this?

Thanks for your help

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi,

1. Right-click the sheet tab and choose Move or Copy, select (new book) from
the To book dropdown and check Create a copy, click OK.
2. Enter the constant in a blank cell of the new workbook and press Ctrl+C
3. Select the entire range you want multiplied and choose Edit, Paste
Special, Multiply.

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire