Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Shane Devenshire[_2_] Shane Devenshire[_2_] is offline

Default mutliply a worksheet by a constant

Hi,

1. Right-click the sheet tab and choose Move or Copy, select (new book) from
the To book dropdown and check Create a copy, click OK.
2. Enter the constant in a blank cell of the new workbook and press Ctrl+C
3. Select the entire range you want multiplied and choose Edit, Paste
Special, Multiply.

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire

"Eduardo" wrote:

I need to multiply the contents of a spreadsheet by a constant and save the
results on a different spreadsheet. How can I do this?

Thanks for your help