frustratedwthis

Default Date Formula (?)

I have a spreadsheet that keeps up with personal time. The time rolls off
after a year from the date it was taken. How would I set up a formula to
automatically roll these hours off? I am ata loss. Thanks in advance!
JulieD

Hi

check out the SUMIF function, if you need more assistance, please post back
with details of how your worksheet is structured (ie what column has dates
and what column are you adding up to get the time).

--
Cheers
JulieD
I have a spreadsheet that keeps up with personal time. The time rolls off
after a year from the date it was taken. How would I set up a formula to
automatically roll these hours off? I am ata loss. Thanks in advance!

frustratedwthis

Column A= Date
Column B= Reason
Column C= Hours Used
Column D= Total Hours (cumulative balance)
Column E= I would like to transfer the time from Column D into this column
when it has been 1 year from Column A.

Can this be done? Thanks for your help!

"JulieD" wrote:

Hi

check out the SUMIF function, if you need more assistance, please post back
with details of how your worksheet is structured (ie what column has dates
and what column are you adding up to get the time).

--
Cheers
JulieD
....well i'm working on it anyway
"frustratedwthis" wrote in
message ...
I have a spreadsheet that keeps up with personal time. The time rolls off
after a year from the date it was taken. How would I set up a formula to
automatically roll these hours off? I am ata loss. Thanks in advance!

JulieD

Hi

the formula then for column E would be
=IF(DATEDIF(A2,TODAY(),"y")=1,D2,"")

this will put the value from column D into column E when it has been a year
or more from the date in column A.

Hopefully this is what you're after.

--
Cheers
JulieD

"JulieD" wrote:

Hi

check out the SUMIF function, if you need more assistance, please post
back
with details of how your worksheet is structured (ie what column has
dates
and what column are you adding up to get the time).

--
Cheers
JulieD
....well i'm working on it anyway
"frustratedwthis" wrote in
message ...
I have a spreadsheet that keeps up with personal time. The time rolls
off
after a year from the date it was taken. How would I set up a formula
automatically roll these hours off? I am ata loss. Thanks in advance!

JulieD

you're welcome, thanks for the feedback
--
Cheers