frustratedwthis

Works like a charm! Thank you so very much!!

"JulieD" wrote:

Hi

the formula then for column E would be
=IF(DATEDIF(A2,TODAY(),"y")=1,D2,"")

this will put the value from column D into column E when it has been a year
or more from the date in column A.

Hopefully this is what you're after.

--
Cheers
JulieD

Can this be done? Thanks for your help!

"JulieD" wrote:

Hi

check out the SUMIF function, if you need more assistance, please post
back
with details of how your worksheet is structured (ie what column has
dates
and what column are you adding up to get the time).

--
Cheers
JulieD