JBC10094

Default Excel 97 Column & Row Header Problem

In Excel 97, both my column and row headers are displayed as numbers, how do
I restore my settings to have numbers on the rows and letters on the columns
?.
Dave Peterson

Tools|options|General Tab
Uncheck R1C1 Reference Style.

--

Dave Peterson
lbodell

Go to Tools, Options, General, and deselect R1C1 tickbox.