Doris Snow

Default Can't scroll through database

When I reopened my database of a mailing list, I can't scroll through it,
unless it is filtered for various criteria.
Frank Kabel

Hi
what do you mean with 'can't scroll through' exactly?

--
Regards
Frank Kabel
"Doris Snow" <Doris schrieb im Newsbeitrag
unless it is filtered for various criteria.

Doris Snow

When I click on the scroll bar at the right of the screen, nothing happens.
Same zero action when I click on the down arrow at the bottom of the scroll
bar. Only the first 25 records show. I can't see the others. If I do a
search for a record higher than 25, it doesn't show on the screen.

Doris

"Frank Kabel" wrote:

Hi
what do you mean with 'can't scroll through' exactly?

--
Regards
Frank Kabel
Frankfurt, Germany
"Doris Snow" <Doris schrieb im Newsbeitrag
unless it is filtered for various criteria.

Dave Peterson

Maybe you have the window frozen in the wrong position.

Window|unfreeze Panes.

(If you apply the freeze panes with the filter applied, maybe it was put on the
wrong row.)

Doris Snow wrote:

Unfortunately, that's not the problem. I have "show all" enabled (black dot
in the radial).
Doris

"Gord Dibben" wrote:

Doris

Perhaps your list is already filtered via DataFilterAutofilter and you have
ToolsOptionsViewObjects "hide all" enabled.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

schrieb im Newsbeitrag
unless it is filtered for various criteria.

--

Dave Peterson
Lady Layla

Is Freeze panes set?(Window Freeze pane)

"Doris Snow" wrote in message
: Unfortunately, that's not the problem. I have "show all" enabled (black dot
: in the radial).
: Doris
:
: "Gord Dibben" wrote:
:
: Doris
:
:
: "Frank Kabel" wrote:
:
: Hi
: what do you mean with 'can't scroll through' exactly?
:
: --
: Regards
: Frank Kabel