Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Can't access Advanced Document Properties

There must be something I'm missing, because I've been able to do this
before. Might the workbook have a different setting?

Thanks,
Barb Reinhardt
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

According to the Object Browser in the VB IDE, the only Document
Properties in Excel 2007 are BuiltInDocumentProperties and
CustomDocumentProperties.

Are you trying to use AdvancedDocumentProperties in code?

--
jamescox
jamescox's Profile: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/member.php?userid=449

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I'm using Excel 2007 and am accessing files through SharePoint. The options
usually are

Document Properties (Server)
Document Properties
and
Advanced Properties.

but Advance properties aren't available for one workbook. When I can access
the Advanced Properties, it looks much like the Excel 2003 properties screen.

"jamescox" wrote:

According to the Object Browser in the VB IDE, the only Document
Properties in Excel 2007 are BuiltInDocumentProperties and
CustomDocumentProperties.

Are you trying to use AdvancedDocumentProperties in code?

--
jamescox
jamescox's Profile: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/member.php?userid=449
View this thread: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/sh...d.php?t=113047

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Sorry - Sharepoint isn't one of my areas of compentency.

You might get more helpful replies if you can modify the title of your
post to include "SharePoint"...