Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Macro in Hyperlink

As we apply macro on a button in excel, can we apply macro on a cell (may be
with hyperlink...)

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Not really.

But excel does support events that do fire automatically under certain
circumstances.

For instance, there's a worksheet_Change event that will fire whenever you make
a typing change to a cell on that sheet. And that event can look to see if you
changed that particular cell.

And there's a worksheet_Calculate event that will fire when that worksheet
recalculates (useful if that particular cell contains a formula).

"adeel via OfficeKB.com" wrote:

As we apply macro on a button in excel, can we apply macro on a cell (may be
with hyperlink...)

Dave Peterson