-   -   Macro in Hyperlink (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/235798-macro-hyperlink.html)

adeel via OfficeKB.com

Macro in Hyperlink

As we apply macro on a button in excel, can we apply macro on a cell (may be
with hyperlink...)

Dave Peterson

Macro in Hyperlink

Not really.

But excel does support events that do fire automatically under certain
circumstances.

For instance, there's a worksheet_Change event that will fire whenever you make
a typing change to a cell on that sheet. And that event can look to see if you
changed that particular cell.

And there's a worksheet_Calculate event that will fire when that worksheet
recalculates (useful if that particular cell contains a formula).