Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Record Macro Toolbar

I need to record a macro with relative references, however when I select
record a macro, the macro toolbar no longer appears giving me the option of
clicking on the relative references icon. To stop recording I must select
Tools, Macro, Stop Recording and nowhere in this process am i given the
option of indicating relative references for the macro.

As always, any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Dan
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi Dan,

After selecting Record to start the macro, select menu item View - Toolbars
- Stop Recording and the Stop recording toolbar should display.

Having done the above, the Stop Recording toolbar should display each time
you begin recording. If you turn it off while recording (which is what has
probably occurred) then it will not display next time you select record and
you have to go through the above again.

OssieMac